Spam, spam, spam, spam… 🙂
I appear to have “fans” 😆
They appear to have an interest in a post I once wrote about a beta-version of firefox 4.1.. For some unexplained reason they seem to be particularly interested in the accompanying screenshots of that post!?
A WOK is a WOK no matter how I look at it. 😆 But one of the more recent “spamments” reminded me of the movie Private Parts. In particular the following convo in between Pig Vomit and the Researcher.
- Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes.
- The average Howard Stern fan listens for – are you ready for this? – an hour and twenty minutes.
- Pig Vomit: How can that be?
- Researcher: Answer most commonly given? “I want to see what he’ll say next.”
- Pig Vomit: Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?
- Researcher: Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.
- Pig Vomit: But… if they hate him, why do they listen?
- Researcher: Most common answer? “I want to see what he’ll say next.”
So thanks for the ROFLMAO bit. and now it is time for me to return the favor. 😆 😆 😆
That’s all folks!
PS: My words are my own, my actions are my own. Everything I wrote and did in this post are my own responsibility. All I’m offering is: YAP! 😉